Chicago Wildlife Watch Talk

Chicagoland - Where we scientists help some really great artists!

• mason_UWI by mason_UWI scientist

Hi all,

A couple months ago Seth Magle, the director of the Urban Wildlife Institute, and I were approached by Manual Cinema, a Chicago based shadow puppet company to discuss a project that they were working on. Why us? Because they were interested in creating a piece about urban wildlife! It just came out today, and if you check out the about section you can see an interview with Seth and I where we share some of our ideas about urban ecology and talk about Chicago Wildlife Watch! You can clearly tell we were interviewed some time ago, as we already have about twice as many classifications as I say in the interview! Thanks again for all of your help everyone, together we are going to learn some really interesting stuff about our urban mammals!

Here is a link to the video, and another one to the about section where you can see Seth and I.

Posted

• buffalogroveP by buffalogroveP

AWESOME !!!!! LOVED IT ! THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL. I loved the soundtrack too - of course, I'm an eighth blackbird fan 😉
    so cool

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I've put this through to the Daily Zoo guy. 😃

Posted

to DZM -- yay , thanks!- I posted the link on my FB page too and already shared it with some friends. so cool ...😉)

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

Yup, loved the video as well. A definite #dailyzoo ! 😄

Posted

• escholzia by escholzia

Wonderful!

Posted

Chicagoland is on Daily Zoo today !!! YAY! Nice job DZM ! I love watching this cool shadow puppet video. check it out!

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to jpmapd@aol.com's comment.

Oh, good, that finally got up! 😄

Here's the link for folks.

Posted