Chicago Wildlife Watch Talk

Login problems

• abloss by abloss

There appears to be a problem with the CWW home screen. When I attempt to log in, I get a message that the login failed. Yet, if I click on "talk" "recent" or the other options, I can see my mail icon, and can check my mail, preferences, recent, etc. But if I click on "classify" it takes me back to the front screen, without an image, and it shows I am not logged in. Whassup?

Posted

• katayfaya by katayfaya

Yup, same problem here! exactly the same 😐

Posted

• abloss by abloss

Octopus.gallery, and patmurw are or have signed in, and are classifying, but I still can't get in to classify. I can get into Wisconsin with my signin, and obviously I'm here, but I still can't classify. I'm suffering from raccoon withdrawal...

Posted

• katayfaya by katayfaya

Still can't classify! I miss my coyotes and raccoons!

Posted

• ForestPreserve by ForestPreserve moderator

Looks like CWW is back, I was able to login just now.

Posted

• katayfaya by katayfaya

Sign in failed.

Hey, what gives? Since yesterday morning still haven't been able to do any classifying! just tried again, and this is the message that appears. At other projects, everything's normal, and here it also seems to be normal for others. Should I try another browser? I'm using chrome, but I always have! I'll keep trying, 'cause I don't know what else to do except waiting. C'mon, CWW people, let me work some! 😄

Posted

• abloss by abloss

I was in for one image. Then I went to "talk" and returned to classifying. Bam! I am locked out again. Login fails. We're not out of (or rather into) the woods yet.

Posted

• abloss by abloss

Now I am able to classify again, but the " talk" button is disabled. I can get here via my mail icon. Still, it is an improvement.

Posted

I'm able to classify, but my CWW count doesn't seem to be changing at zooniverse central. So something must be broken. I'll see if I can rustle up some assistance, but they still don't have a new DZM as far as I know.

Posted

See https://www.zooniverse.org/talk/17/44688 for updates....

Posted

• katayfaya by katayfaya

hey again! seems better now, at least images are loading. hope that was it! thank you i don't know who! 😃

Posted