Chicago Wildlife Watch Talk

2 Coyotes?

• WillowSkye by WillowSkye

Hey, not at all sure of what I'm seeing, maybe just my imagination. Hope you can see the text in image and the blue lines vaguely outlining the head, ear and maybe body??

2Coyotes?

Posted

• llehrerlpzoo.org by llehrerlpzoo.org scientist

I'm not sure. I agree, it does look like something furry is there (not just leaves).

Posted

• yshish by yshish

I wouldn't say so.. Have you checked the previous/following frames? ACH0005r92 with a cat..

Posted

• llehrerlpzoo.org by llehrerlpzoo.org scientist

No, I had not. You are right! Nothing there.

Posted

Whoops, yes, thanks @yshish, I see it now. I drew pictures on leaves! It's official, I suffer from pareidolia (word I learned from ElisabethB). Oh bother, think I'll go and cover my head with Winnie-the-Pooh's empty honeypot...

Posted

• yshish by yshish in response to WillowSkye's comment.

Oyaya, now I'm feeling guilty and sorry I did say it loudly. It won't happen again! [I better go back to my plankton:]

Posted

Please don't feel guilty and sorry and Please don't leave. I was making a joke about Winnie-the-Pooh's empty honeypot, I wear it all the time. I think it's absolutely hilarious that I drew pictures on leaves 😃 Please stay

Posted

• yshish by yshish

Actually, I like pictures drawn on leaves!! But please, be careful with that empty honeypot on your head.

Ah, now I would like too stay but I really have to go sleep .( but will come back once I get online again. I promise!

Posted