Chicago Wildlife Watch Talk

Credit at Zooniverse level

• rlb66 by rlb66

I am not getting credit for Chicago Wildlife at zooniverse level (sign in, projects worked on, quantites)? That makes it Pro Bono Publico work versus other projects where I get credit for quantities.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Ah, we only recently moved CWW to the front page. That part of the functionality might not have carried over.

Let me see what I can do about that for you; might take a little bit, but I will put through a report!

Posted

• Bonnie123 by Bonnie123

I'm less worried about the counting since I've been doing counting at the old site where it did not count our classifications, but would like to have CWW on my ribbon and have it show up as one of my projects like my other ones so I can just click on the link. I for some reason was not able to do that before when it was under lab. Also, it would have been helpful if someone could have let us know that it was moving. I lost it a little while ago and sent an email to the Zooniverse with no response asking where it went (I couldn't leave anything here since I could not find the link) just found it today by accident in the new location. There are most likely alot of other people like me who have no idea that it moved and are unable to continue their classifications. Thanks so much!

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I didn't actually facilitate the move... I'd been suggesting that we do it, but I don't know who actually did. 😃

In any case, if you ever lose track of it, you could just Google "Chicago Wildlife Watch!" Perhaps it would help for you to bookmark the site?

I will be working on getting it on the ribbon for you!

Posted

• ryber1 by ryber1

Would be great to have on the ribbon - its kind of nice to see how much you have contributed 😃 Mine shows as helping with 8 projects and over 2.5k - but I know the Chicago ones are missing

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I have put through a bug report. I will start harassing people every couple of days until it gets fixed! 😃

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

Tx Darren ! I know you are great at harrassing people (and I mean that in the most positive way! 😄 )

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to ElisabethB's comment.

... Thanks, I think ... 😃

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

LOL ! 😄

Posted