Chicago Wildlife Watch Talk

Hello, Chicago Wildlife Watch!

• DZM by DZM admin

Hello, Zooites of the Chicago Wildlife Watch! A fellow Chicagoan (well, Chicagoland-ian) checking in... this project is quite awesome, as this city is close to my heart, so I'm really glad to see and hear that it's been successful so far!

My name is Darren--DZM here on Talk--and I've just joined the Zooniverse team. I'm working on a few projects, first and foremost a makeover of this Talk system to incorporate some of the awesome feedback Zooites have been offering. I’ll also be around these boards as often as possible, looking for any other ways in which I can help out, so I’m always interested in hearing from you!

I should mention that my background is in journalism and relations, not zoology or biology, so I am not any sort of authority about the critters of Chicago, although I am certainly a big fan. 😃 Any actual citizen science that I attempt to do will be purely amateur--fair warning!

Anyway, if there’s anything that you think the new guy should know right off the bat, please share, and feel free to ask anything about me as well. I’m looking forward to working together!

Still looking for a fox or a coyote! 😃

DZM

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

If anyone would like to know a bit more about me and my role, there's a new Zooniverse blog post up from Chris Lintott introducing me.

Feel free to check it out, and I'm happy to answer any additional questions that you might have! 😃

Posted